- Born in England, Dave lived in South Africa for several years before moving to Canada.
- Dave has lived in Salmon Arm for 36 years.
- He served on the School Board for 6 years and was board chair for 3 years.
- Dave was an RCMP auxiliary for 25 years and worked on the local ambulance crew for 5 years where he was responsible for training.
- Dave has 2 sons and 4 grandchildren, of whom he is most proud.
- Jean was born in Port Alberny, BC. and moved to Salmon Arm in 1982.
- She is a Certified Public Accountant for Drew Lee Hai.
- Jean is the Choir Director for the First United Church and the Co-director of the Shuswap Men’s Choir.
- Dave and Jean have been together for 13 years.