The Fletcher Park Seniors’ Resource Centre in Salmon Arm was established in 1987. We are a non-profit organization offering information and referral services to seniors.
Our Mission Statement
Helping senior members of our community and involving them in improving the quality of their lives while recognizing the essential value of a volunteer workforce and cooperative community liaisons.
The Purpose of our Society
- To provide information, services and programs to the elderly and/or disabled of the Shuswap area.
- To provide services and programs that will improve the effectiveness of other charities serving the elderly and/or the disabled of the Shuswap area.
- To recruit and train volunteers to work for the Society, other charities, and forthe charitable community.
- To manage and rent facilities for the benefit of other charities mainly serving the elderly and/or disabled.
- To carry out ancillary and ancillary and incidental programs which would help to fulfill the above noted objectives.